Tuesday, February 2, 2010

FINALLY JOINED THE CENTURY


It was bound to happen-I joined this century! OK, not fully, I don't text-why don't people just CALL? So in that I will remain old fashioned. . .until I get my new phone in May.

I have been meaning to set up a blog since . . .well, for a long time. I don't know exactly how I ended up doing it today except that I was on the Lifeway web site trying to get into an online Beth Moore Bible study and the next thing I knew I had a blog.

Normally I would make a big project out of this -which is why things take so long with me-I want everything to be a little perfect and in order the first time. Had I not set this up today I would have spent months picking the perfect name, format, photos etc. and ended up with nothing. This is one of those times I just went for it - Wow I finished something. Sometimes finishing something is just STARTING it.

No comments:

Post a Comment